West Ocean City Park & Ride Shuttle:
Coastal Highway “Beach Bus”:
- Fare is $3 to ride all day, exact change required
- Travels from South Division St Transit Station to/from West OC Park-n-ride Transit Station
- West Ocean City Park-n-Ride center is a connection point for the Shore Transit Bus to Wal-Mart, Berlin and other points.
A $3 Ride-All-Day pass allows you to ride from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 a.m. the next morning. Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will be glad to take you down to our South Division Street Transit Center or to the North end Transit Center or anywhere in-between. Don’t forget, with your $3 pass, you can transfer to one of our Park & Ride buses at no additional cost and go to our beautiful West Ocean City Park & Ride facility. Getting around OC is now easier than ever!
Download it now for your iPhone or Android device at OCemoney.com
- Coastal Highway Beach Buses – S. Division Street Transit Station to/from 144th Street Transit Station.
- Track your bus in real time with Ocean City’s new bus locator. It’s fast,
reliable and easy to use! There are two ways to find the bus:
- Download the TransLoc Rider App for iPhone or Android
- Text your Bus Stop ID number to 414-11 when you’re at the bus stop.
- Plus, if you don’t have cash to pay for your fare, don’t worry!
You can pay straight from your phone using the EMoney app.
Tram fare is $4.00 per person, per boarding, one way ride. Discount fare punch cards are available at $26.00 for 8 rides. Inquire at either Tram Station or with a Tram Conductor.
Shore Transit Bus:
- New unlimited ride pass, which costs $8.00, a passenger can get on and off the Boardwalk tram as much as they like between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily. The unlimited ride pass will not be available during Springfest, Memorial Day Weekend, OC Air Show, July 4th, Labor Day weekend, or Sunfest. Unlimited ride passes will be sold at both north and south ticket booths and on any tram.
- May 23rd to September 22nd, Tram runs 11am and 12 am
- Weekends, holidays and special events, Tram will run 10:00 am – 12:00 am
The bus leaves from the West Ocean City MD Park & Ride lot.
Shore Transit Fixed Route Passes are available at the Shore Transit Operations Facility. Each time a passenger boards a Shore Transit bus, a fare is required. There are various location the bus travels – see online schedule at www.ShoreTransit.org
West Ocean City Park & Ride Shuttle Service:
If you do not have Shore Transit bus tickets, photo ID card, or a Shore Transit Fixed Route Pass, you must insert the exact fare into the fare box upon boarding the bus. Fare boxes accept $1 bills and/or coins, including $1 coins.
DART First State:
- Travels from 144th Street in Ocean City to the following locations in Delaware: Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, and Rehoboth Beach.
- Travels to Rehoboth Beach Park & Ride from Memorial Day weekend (end of May) until the middle of September.
- Check schedules at www.beachbus.com.